If The United States Had Shared Values With Israel
Not a single day passes when we are not reminded by a distinguished American politician of the “shared values” between the United States and Israel and thus the “unshakable bond” between the two countries. Israel keeps reminding us that it is the “only democracy in the Middle East”, yet insists on defining itself as a Jewish State – a state belonging exclusively to world Jewry.
If this were true, let us then try to imagine what a United States cast into the Zionist mold would look like. Keep in mind, this is not a sci-fi dystopia or the ravings of a white supremacist. This is reality and the current state of affairs in the Jewish State:
1. The United States would declare itself to be a White Christian Protestant State and homeland of White Christian Protestants (WCP). All citizens would be required to register with the State and would be classified as WCP or Others.
2. The US national anthem would be changed to reflect its new character:
As long as in the heart within
A Christian Soul still yearns
And onwards, towards the ends of the West Jesus our lord, Jesus our Savior America, home of the White Christians.
3. The United States government would announce plans to Christianize Brooklyn, would confiscate property and land from Jews and allocate it to build WCP-only settlements.
4. Both houses of Congress would be holding periodical debates on “who is a White Christian Protestant”, as those definitions are critical for maintaining the White Christian Protestant character of the state and preventing a takeover by non-WCP’s. Under the current consensus and law, a person would need to show proof of having a certain threshold percentage of WCP blood in order to be recognized as such.
5. Civilian marriages would be canceled. All marriages would be held by religious authorities. Christian Reverends and Ministers would be banned from marrying White Christian Protestants and non-WCP in holy matrimony.
6. The WCP President of the United States would claim to be representing all White Christian Protestants around the globe and openly refer to the non-WCP minority in the United States as a “demographic threat”.
7. WCP towns would be allowed to have an admissions committee that filters potential residents based on their meeting the standards of being WCP.
8. Due to the high birth rate among minority communities, the President of the United States would announce a plan for a “two states solution” where blacks, hispanics, Jews, people of color, native Americans and other non-WCP’s would be declared citizens of a new state with its capital in the South Bronx and divided into 500 enclaves surrounded by barbed wire and walls for the security of White Christian Protestants.
9. The public education system would be divided between WCP schools for WCP’s and non-WCP’s schools for others and integration policies will be canceled since they are deemed to promote inter-marriages and assimilation of WCP’s. Christian faith and white history classes would be mandatory in all public schools.
10. The US Government would build WCP-only settlement blocks in Mexico and populate them with extreme white supremacists who claim that God gave them the land of Mexico.
11. US immigration laws would be re-written to allow the immigration of White Christian Protestants only. Any person who can prove to be white Christian and Protestant would gain automatic US citizenship. In case of doubts, the applicant would have to produce documents proving of being at least one quarter WCP. Religious authorities would be assigned to filter those who do not fit the criteria. All others immigrants would not be able to gain US citizenship under US law, regardless.
12. Under a new law, a black woman from Africa who marries a black American man cannot move to the US and cannot gain US citizenship or a permanent residence permit. Both will have no choice but to move to Africa.
13. All US land would be appropriated to the State, which in turn would appropriate it to a White Christian Land Fund, which in turn would lease all land to White Christian Protestants only, thus maintaining White Christian control of lands.
14. The United States would have a foreign born Secretary of State whose political platform is the expulsion of Hispanics, Blacks, Jews and native Americans.
15. White Christians would be taught in schools about their right to the land in a series of indoctrinations from a tender age that will teach them white heritage and white pride. All past achievements by White Christians will be celebrated and become a source of national pride.
16. American history books would be re-written, explaining the creation of a White Christian State as a result of native American violence and intransigence and that White Christians were blameless victims of native American violence and savagery. All violence would be blamed squarely on them.
17. Native Americans and Hispanics would be loaded on trucks and boats and dumped in Cuba and Mexico. To prevent them from trying to come back to their homes and thus threatening the WCP character of the state, all 20,000 miles of American border would be fenced and patrolled by troops who would shoot on the spot any refugees trying to cross the border.